- I couldn't get past the second level - there seems to be an uncrossable chasm a little past the halfway point.
- On the world map, you can pass the first level without completing it (although I found the first level to be relatively easy by sspp03 standards, and I didn't have to abuse save states to survive).
- In 1-2, the collisions with the bricks and Ice Blocks are really glitchy - when I slide under a block to break it, I often get pushed down to the lower ledge, or even into the pit at the bottom. Example:
- I think two overlapping Starman songs play while you're invincible.
- There's a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
If you're looking at a timeframe of 2-4 years for finishing the game, I applaud your ambition, and I'm glad you're sticking to one project instead of starting 20 new games every year that won't ever be finished, but be careful. People tend to get busier as they get older, especially if you go to college next year. More importantly, this game might feel very dated by the time you're done with it, especially since the engine is already four years old (I don't know how much you've modified CatY's 2010 engine, but judging from the glitches, I can recognize that it's the same thing I used when I started ROTW). I don't mean to discourage you - I'd love to see this game completed, and I certainly don't advise rushing development - but don't fall prey to the temptation to make the game as long as possible.